[Talk-us] Bylaws for OpenStreetMap US Chapter

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Mar 25 02:05:32 GMT 2010

Hey Steve,

All good comments.  The one I did want to address is the incorporating
in the District instead of Delaware for example.  The reason everyone
incorporates in Delaware partially for tax advantage, since we plan to
obtain tax exempt status we do not have that advantage.  It is common
for non-profits to incorporate in D.C. since there are so many
non-profits here they make it easy to do.

Also the official text for the OSMF would be great so we do things properly.

Thanks,

Kate