[Talk-us] Canadian International Boundary & Offshore Limit

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:53:12 BST 2010

Ok cool, so are there any objections to me continuing this line all
around the country (where Atlas of Canada shows it)?

I'll still wait and see it rendered on Mapnik, so others will see it.

In the meantime, im adding in all the National protected areas along
the perimeter of the country.

The one in the far north, you just need to zoom in a little to see it.
There will be more detail in that area by september (from Natural
Resources Canada)

Sam