[Talk-us] Resigning in protest

Alan Millar am12 at bolis.com
Wed May 12 22:59:10 BST 2010

>      the LWG
> has been going through peoples legitimate and illegitimate concerns for
two
> years I think it's been now. We've had lawyers checking everything at
every
> step of the way.

I personally just want to say thank you to the license working group for
taking on the thankless job of wrangling the legal issues and trying to
plug the holes in the intellectual property issues.

I am so sick of the intellectual property parasites these days like the
patent aggregator trolls, the DMCA-weilding EULA writers, the
virtually-perpetual-copyright-extension legislators, the corporate execs
who fund these legislators and then monopolize business through it, the
@#$%$ratzle#$%!fratzin'!$@*&?!!!!!!....    Oops, sorry, I got carried away
there.  (At least Darl McBride finally got canned; it only took how many
years and how many millions$$$? Ugh.)

Anyways, thank you to the OSM LWG and the Creative Commons and ODbL people
who use their powers for good instead of evil :-)

- Alan