[Talk-us] Resigning in protest

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu May 13 00:39:18 BST 2010

Hi,

Anthony wrote:
> What if a new contributor reverts it?  Would the revert then be
> considered ODBL?

A revert is an edit like any other.

> Terribly thought out process.  Terrible idea in the first place.

IMHO the terrible idea was to start out with CC-BY-SA in the first
place; had we simply been PD all along, nobody would have made a fuss
and we could have saved zillions of man-hours in license working group
time and heated mailing list discussions. But it's too late to fix that
now so let's do the second best thing and get over with it.

Bye
Frederik