[Talk-us] Boston Mapping Party on Sunday, Nov 7

Lars Ahlzen lars at ahlzen.com
Thu Nov 4 22:49:18 GMT 2010

On 11/03/2010 05:35 PM, Katie Filbert wrote:
> Not sure if this has been announced, but want to make sure you know
> there is an OpenStreetMap mapping party on Sunday afternoon, November 7
> in Boston (err... Cambridge at MIT).
>
> http://osmbos1.eventbrite.com/
>
> It looks like a great event and hope that you can attend if you are in
> the Boston area!

Ah, yes!

The weather is supposed to be good, we'll have brief presentations,
tutorials, plenty of hand-on mapping (for all levels) and refreshments.
There's still space left, so please join us!

We're hoping that this will be the beginning of more regular OSM meetups
and events in the greater Boston area - something we haven't had for a
while.

- Lars

--
Lars Ahlzen