[Talk-us] Proposal: delete census-designated place polygons

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Fri Nov 12 14:50:26 GMT 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:04 AM, Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> The original point was you wanted to find area which would be
> negatively impacted by your proposal. People have shown you several
> now.

The proposal was for Florida.  The example was from Maryland.

Meanwhile, here in Florida, the CDP says I live in Citrus Park.

Please at least remove the Citrus Park CDP.  Or provide a tool which
makes it easy for me to do so (I couldn't figure out how to remove it
easily, which is the only reason it's still there).