Dale Puch dale.puch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 18:10:24 BST 2010

>> == "Inconsistent State Prefixes" ==

I wish there was a better (simpler) way to consistently tag the state and
county shields but I do not have one.  I think it needs to be done though.
Compared to the rest of the world, I think the US has an extra layer of 50
varying standards to deal with.

I would add to Val's e-mail that county roads might need the same
US:UT:CR-14 as I believe they are handled differently in some state as
well.  Also to differentiate them from tags from other parts of the world.

--
Dale Puch