Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri Oct 15 21:20:05 BST 2010

There are some people where IRC is a higher barrier to entry than a
phone call.  All that aside though I think key is just to have some
level of consensus and then have the information available in a clear
place.

New people don't care about arguing about tags, they just want to know
how to map.  By making that easier and having standards documented in
a clear way they will.

-Kate