Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Fri Oct 15 21:36:31 BST 2010

* Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> [2010-10-15 14:55 -0500]:
> Surely we're missing plenty of people by only having a discussion on the
> mailing list?

I had planned on mentioning this on talk@ and the US forums to try to get
more people contributing.  I haven't done that yet because I've mostly
been busy working, and I don't want to seem to spammy.  If you want to
mention among other places frequented by US mappers, feel free, but I'd
like to get most contributions coming back to this list.

I'm interested in getting as broad a consensus on this issues as possible,
so I'd prefer not to have a single person dominating the discussion.

--- --
This sentence no verb.