Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Fri Oct 15 21:45:01 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Phil! Gold <phil_g at pobox.com> wrote:

> I'm interested in getting as broad a consensus on this issues as possible,
> so I'd prefer not to have a single person dominating the discussion.

You might try talk@ and tagging@ to get some international opinions.
It might not be possible to eliminate a dominant voice but selecting
venues does present the opportunity for multiple shouters.

The successful result will be the one best-connected with an
implementation.  As always, mappers will vote by using the schema that
lets them see the results.