[Talk-us] Metrics on SotM Bid

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Mon Oct 18 19:42:38 BST 2010

I haven't double checked the numbers, but believe from looking at the page
that these are based on WhereCamp5280 2009 (off the top of my head that
seems in line with what I remember). Also just a note that in the proposal
in some places (like by my name!) it talks about WhereCamp5280 2010 and
2011, that should be 2009 and 2010 I think!  I'm a little swamped right now,
will try to make some updates later, but if anyone else wants to change in
the mean time feel free.

On the AV front, I believe there was a charge at DU for use of the projector
in the main auditorium. In other rooms we were able to borrow projectors
from various local businesses and I anticipate we would do that again. So AV
cost would be low but not necessarily zero (depending on venue).

Cheers,
    Peter.