Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Mon Oct 18 22:48:36 BST 2010

On 10/18/2010 04:41 PM, Anthony wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Anthony<osm at inbox.org>  wrote:

>>> I for one would consider that to be vandalism.
>>
>> Perhaps, but you'd be wrong.
>
> And, in fact, that attitude is exactly why the maps currently suck.

And having no shields at all is a big improvent.  Oh, wait, it’s not.

In what strange alternate universe do you live where deleting valid
information which is stored following the current documented system, is
not vandalism?

Fix the renderers, don’t just delete valid data and hope someone else
fixes them.

I’m sure patches would be welcome:
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/667
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/1666