[Talk-us] Marketing and Communication Working Group

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Tue Oct 19 02:12:28 BST 2010

Come one, Come all!

         The U.S. Chapter of OSM is launching its own Marketing and
Communication Working Group to support the chapter's activities with
marketing and publicity.
         But, to do this right, we need YOU!
         If you have experience or an interest in public relations,
marketing or journalism, put your skills and enthusiasm to use to
help us get the word out about OSM.
         We won't take up too much of your time, meeting about
monthly, or every other week when things get busy, such as when it
gets close to the SOTM. We'll have fun, too, as we invent new,
creative ways to publicize OSM.
         To join, please email me at techlady at techlady.com. I'll get
back to you so we can schedule our first meeting

Best wishes,

Charlotte Wolter

Charlotte Wolter
Chair, Marketing and Communications Working Group
techlady at techlady.com

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.