[Talk-us] Request for community mediation

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:40:02 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah what the hell I'm sitting around at an airport with extra troll food...
>
> Nathan, you said yourself that you only "edit-warred" because you were
> trying to get the foundation's attention. I would call that trolling, yes.

I guess that came out wrong - I believed and still believe my edits to
be correct; the reason I edit-warred rather than pursuing another
method of dispute resolution was that no other such method seems to
exist.

> Map what's on the ground and quit bickering.

I find it amusing that you say this when the whole argument is over
Paul's mapping of something that's not only not on the ground but
disputed.