[Talk-us] Request for community mediation

Alan Millar amillar503 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 23:12:24 BST 2010

>> I've spotted the consensus.  Stop your bickering.  Either come to an
>> agreement about this tagging, or ignore each other, but absolutely
>> stop picking on each other.
>
> You and Frederick seem to be the only ones with that view who
> contributed to this thread.

As Ian said, the rest of us just haven't been stirring the pot.  I
agree with Richard and Ian.  While I like the Wikipedia concept of "be
bold in editing", we don't need edit wars.

I personally have been a contentious troll myself at times, and I find
I need to back off, take a breather, and chill out some.  I think both
of you would benefit likewise, and OSM would be better off.

- Alan