[Talk-us] About TIGER ways in Kansas

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Mon Oct 25 04:12:14 BST 2010

> Mike, are you specifically interested in Arkansas?  The state level
> data might be better than TIGER and the state is very interested in
> getting it into OSM.

  I was researching Arkansas based on some SOTM-US 2010 discussions.
Other than that, I don't have local knowledge of the area or know any active
mappers there.

  Arkansas could be interesting in the sense that  the state data includes a
full set of current (and accurate?) county centerlines.   It could serve as
the prototype to develop tools and methods to bring in TIGER 2010 data from
other areas.