Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Mon Oct 25 20:44:03 BST 2010

* Alex Mauer <hawke at hawkesnest.net> [2010-10-25 12:44 -0500]:
> So dealing with having a prefix in the ref is pretty much guaranteed
> to be a requirement no matter what.

Not strictly.  Having a prefix in the rendering is important, but that can
be synthesized from the other tags in every suggestion that's been made.

I'll go a little further, though, and state that if community consensus
(assuming we get one, sigh) is for one of the schemes that's different
than what we have now, I will submit a ticket for updating the rendering,
and I will include a patch to make it happen.  (I can't guarantee a
timeline on acceptance, but I will do the stylesheet hacking necessary.)

--- --
Email signatures can contain viruses!  Spread the word!