Val Kartchner val42k at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 05:45:18 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 22:26 -0400, Peter Budny wrote:
> "No endless parsing of the tag value"?  No, instead we'd have endless
> parsing of the tag name instead.

No, instead we have endless discussions of how to make these tag values!
Even now, there are two different threads going on how to handle this
thing.  Let's first get this back to a single thread.  Pick a subject
line and let's stick to it!

Second, let's decide if we should render the route numbers in route-type
specific shields.  I think that we should do so.  Let's not let Google,
MapQuest and Bing be a ceiling, but instead a floor.

I don't want to suggest anything further because the argument on these
two SIMPLE things will go on at least a week without a consensus. :-(

- Val -