Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Tue Oct 26 12:35:21 BST 2010

* Val Kartchner <val42k at gmail.com> [2010-10-25 22:45 -0600]:
> Second, let's decide if we should render the route numbers in route-type
> specific shields.

I think that everyone agrees with this.  The problem is that it's somewhat
difficult with our rendering toolchain.  There are, however, people
working on it.

My quesion is more or less how people would like to go about tagging refs
for the textual rendering we currently have so that we're at least
consistent across the entire nation.  I specifically envision this as a
temporary improvement until we get proper shield rendering, but I think we
really need to clean up the mess we have at the moment.

--- --
        A man was reading The Canterbury Tales one Saturday morning, when
his wife asked "What have you got there?"  Replied he, "Just my cup and
Chaucer."