[Talk-us] Interstate exit junction tagging

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Tue Oct 26 12:42:58 BST 2010

* Mike N. <niceman at att.net> [2010-10-25 21:44 -0400]:
> Since I believe the name={signInfo] is a US-only convention and there
> are no other strong opinions, we should look at changing this.

I like the idea of putting the immediately-connected road in the exit_to=
tag and leaving the rest of the sign's text to destination sign relations.
I fully agree that some people's current practice (including mine in the
past) makes for a very clittered map and needs improvement.

--- --
                       -- Aldous Huxley