[Talk-us] Divided diamond interchanges in the US

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 06:54:02 BST 2010

A friend of mine found a flickr set from MODOT with more aerial
imagery (not rectified but high resolution)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26387111@N06/sets/72157621103069705

This makes it obvious that there is indeed a direct link over to
Norton and that it is open as you can see cars driving on it. It is
just concrete instead of blacktop like most of the intersection so it
is harder to pick out. I have added it.

After looking at the flickr pictures I feel that I can pick out the
footways well enough from NAIP imagery to trace them as well. It looks
to me like the island going across the bridge is intended for
pedestrian use as well.

Toby