[Talk-us] Mapping Party SLC

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sat Aug 27 18:28:41 BST 2011

Hi all,

I want to organize a mapping party here in Salt Lake City. Are there
any Salt Lake locals on this list? The wiki page[1] is sparse on
social happenings here so there may not have been any before.
Does anyone have connections with local organizations / government /
University that could be helpful?
Does OSM US have any resources to support mapping parties? I have a
few GPSes and a dozen or so hi-viz OSM surveyors vests. The latter I
would be happy to lend out by the way. Right now they are still on the
Atlantic somewhere with all my other stuff, in transit from Amsterdam.

Best
Martijn

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City
--