[Talk-us] Now you can see how much vandalism the OSMF will carry out on April Fools

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:22:08 GMT 2011

On 12/12/2011 7:57 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 13:23 -0500, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
>> And it's not pretty:
>> http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-81.36373&lat=28.52264&zoom=10
>
> OK, I'm confused...what am I looking at?

Everything red or orange has at least one editor who hasn't agreed to
the ODBL+CT. These objects will be deleted (if red) or reverted (if
orange) by the OSMF on April 1, 2012.

(As for the Portland area, I seem to remember reading that balrog-kun's
automated edits will be exempted, so this rendering has some false
positives in the orange. It also has some false negatives in the red,
since the copyright for any way that has been split lies with the
original creator of the pre-split way.)