[Talk-us] Now you can see how much vandalism the OSMF will carry out on April Fools

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:07:33 GMT 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 8:33 AM, CrystalWalrein <closed810 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=wtfe&lon=-74.38020&lat=39.61912&zoom=11&overlays=overview,wtfe_point_harmless,wtfe_line_harmless,wtfe_point_modified,wtfe_line_modified_cp,wtfe_line_modified,wtfe_point_created,wtfe_line_created_cp,wtfe_line_created
>
> &$!@#$, this is not good. Time for: a) another road jaunt to get these
> places sorted out, or b) creating duplicate ways to avoid wasting petrol.

First thing I'd try is personally contacting user kyrbyboy. If he
doesn't respond to the OSM messaging system, he seems to have an
account with recent activity on tripadvisor.ca - not sure if you can
initiate contact through their system or not:
http://www.tripadvisor.ca/members-photos/kyrbyboy

Toby