[Talk-us] Now you can see how much vandalism the OSMF will carry out on April Fools

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:03:55 GMT 2011

I also did not click decline, and I dont see why it has to be that
easy. I have said many times, all my work outside of kosovo and
albania you can relicense. I dont see a button for that?
Why should I make it easy for you? I put months of work into it, and
spent also alot of money traveling around and talking to people. why
should I just give it up ?
mike

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> 80n wrote:
>> Richard, I already did fix it, just not in the way that you'd like.
>> Sorry.
>
> Ok. If that's final, could I then ask you to have the courage of your
> convictions and actually click 'Decline' to the Contributor Terms, please,
> rather than leaving it hanging as 'Undecided'?
>
> cheers
> Richard
>

> --

James Michael DuPont