[Talk-us] Imports, trails, POIs for National Parks

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Sat Feb 19 02:33:28 GMT 2011

On Tuesday, February 15, 2011 05:23:28 PM Coast, Hurricane wrote:
> Any suggestions on where to look for other users interested in this, or free and open data import sites, all information will be helpful.

IMHO, it's a _very_ bad idea to suggest doing imports as a PotM…

Perhaps, for National Park Week, something about carrying a GPS/using a smartphone as a GPS and creating GPS track for whatever someone hikes? More than likely, such tracks will be more accurate than imported data (which in my experience, varies).

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

History repeats itself.  That's one thing wrong with history.
-- Clarence Darrow (109)