[Talk-us] [Imports] Importing Virginia road centerlines

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 01:25:00 GMT 2011

Josh,
I like Katie's idea of breaking the data up into manageable chunks
(counties?) and importing in incrementally. I'd be interested in helping
with a few chunks. I'm in Arlington, too. Perhaps we'll meet at a DC area
event?
SEJ
----
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely
of jokes." -Ludwig Wittgenstein