[Talk-us] Import for Murray County, OK

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 16:18:26 GMT 2011

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Mike N. <niceman at att.net> wrote:
>  3.   The 'Chickasaw Turnpike' toll road OSM classification is a question
> mark - I left it as secondary because it is not grade-separated carriageway,
> but I believe it qualifies as trunk.   Any other road reclassifications for
> this area?

It's a two-lane freeway. They're rare in the US but more common in
some European countries such as Italy, I believe. Rand McNally, AAA,
and National Geographic/MapQuest North American road atlases and
ODOT's map all show it with the same or a similar symbol to other
freeways (one omits the center line of three; another puts "TWO LN"
next to it).