[Talk-us] Why are you missing out on this fun?

Bill R. WASHBURN dygituljunky at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:02:18 GMT 2011

OK, I'll bite.

Anyone in the Atlanta area willing to meet up (or north of the fall line in
Georgia who can come in to the MARTA service area), please send me a message
and we'll see if we can work out the timing off-list. I know there are a
bunch of mappers in the Decatur area so I'll propose that we meet up near
Decatur, Emory, or some place downtown.

Bill R. WASHBURN
aka, dygituljunky