[Talk-us] Announcing the Chattanooga OpenStreetMap Users Group

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Jul 11 22:39:50 BST 2011

Hey - I thought you might have been here - toss yourself off lookout
mountain on a hang glider by chance? Hurricane tweeted that she was
here. I've been actually talking to outdoor chattanooga about mapping
bike routes an hour ago. The person there had no idea about OSM - so now
I might have them helping me map all the bicycle parking and lanes in
the County....which will help fix the roads....which will help many
other things.

SotM is currently under debate. I  was coming for FOSS4g but decided I
might just do SOTM and goof around Colorado. I've got to check my
calendar. Life is getting quite hectic - which is a nice diversion from
last year.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc.
ESRI Business Partner and Certified Trainer
http://www.northrivergeographic.com
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com