[Talk-us] North River Geographic Systems Newsletter

North River Geographic Systems, Inc rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Jul 19 03:03:37 BST 2011

Training and Announcements from North River Geographic Systems, Inc.
   Is this email not displaying correctly?
   [1]View it in your browser.
     Links:
       1. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=f5b2df5d9b&e=dfa6f3870c

North River Geographic Systems, Inc

   Geospatial Systems and Services (and a few bad jokes)
   _Greetings! _
   Yes - It's July. The newsletter is slowly getting back on track_. _Slow
   being the optimal word. Anyway, a lot has happened since we last last spoke.
   Training (see below) was somewhat laid out for the rest of the year. I've
   already skipped most of the first dates and have been traveling to customer
   locations holding classes. Service Pack 2 came out for ArcGIS...and a lot of
   subsequent patches came to address issues not addressed or caused by the
   service pack. There was some conference out in San Diego that I didn't get a
   chance to attend.

   So before this turns into a two page newsletter....I present the following:

   _Upcoming ArcGIS Training:_
     * ArcGIS Desktop I: August 15-16, October 13-14, November 14-15
     * ArcGIS Desktop II: August 29-31, October 24-26, November 16-18
     * ArcGIS Desktop III: September 1-2, October 27-28

   Of course, I put these dates up here and they aren't set in stone. If enough
   people request a class I'll move the schedule or just hold one. It's that
   easy. [2]Contact me and we'll start work on any of the above classes at
   whatever time is convenient for you. Please watch the [3]Training part of
   the website as these dates might (and most likely will) change
     Links:
       2. mailto:rjhale at northrivergeographic.com?subject=Training
       3. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=e952871541&e=dfa6f3870c

   _OSM Users Group Meeting_
   Ever wondered what [4]OpenStreetMap is or how it worked? Wonder no longer.
   If you are in and around Chattanooga on Thursday, July 21 2011, come to
   [5]Mellow Mushroom . Meeting will be from 7:00 until we get tired...or they
   throw us out.
     Links:
       4. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=cbe377b382&e=dfa6f3870c
       5. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=002c6e8161&e=dfa6f3870c

   _Upcoming Meetings:_
   July 22nd, 2011 - [6]NETGIS
   September 6th 2011 - [7]Southern Appalachian Conference on GIS
   October 13th and 14th 2011 - [8]Georgia URISA Workshop 2011
   October 28th 2011 - East Tennessee GIS Conference
   November 1st through 4th, 2011  - [9]GIS Pro
   November 2-3, 2011 - Middle Tennessee GIS Conference
   November 17th and 18th 2011 - [10]SHRUG
     Links:
       6. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=0c9d514d8b&e=dfa6f3870c
       7. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=0a482bf2aa&e=dfa6f3870c
       8. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=512065e162&e=dfa6f3870c
       9. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=1095810445&e=dfa6f3870c
       10. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=11117d928b&e=dfa6f3870c

CONNECT WITH US

   [11]Friend on Facebook
   [12]Follow on Twitter
   [13]Read our blog
   [14]Forward this to a Friend
   Who is North River Geographic Systems, Inc?
     Links:
       11. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=b614c07f63&e=dfa6f3870c
       12. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=182db90f87&e=dfa6f3870c
       13. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=c770f0fb2f&e=dfa6f3870c
       14. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=f5b2df5d9b&e=dfa6f3870c

   It was started a short 5 years ago as a hobby and grew into a full time
   business. We train. We solve problems. We tell exceptionally bad jokes.
   We're an ESRI  Business Partner and offer ESRI Certified training classes.

   Questions?
   Comments?
   Problems?

   email us at[15] info at northrivergeographic.com
    [16]follow on Twitter | [17]friend on Facebook | [18]forward to a friend
    [19]unsubscribe from this list | [20]update subscription
   preferences
 | [21]view email in browser
     Links:
       15. mailto:info at northrivergeographic.com
       16. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=a54745a8f4&e=dfa6f3870c
       17. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=b953a1f32b&e=dfa6f3870c
       18. http://us2.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=f5b2df5d9b&e=dfa6f3870c
       20. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage1.com/profile?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=14668064da&e=dfa6f3870c
       21. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=f5b2df5d9b&e=dfa6f3870c

   Sent to talk-us at openstreetmap.org — [22]why did I get this?
   [23]unsubscribe from this list | [24]update subscription preferences
   North River Geographic Systems, Inc · 215 Jarnigan Ave · Chattanooga, TN 37405 Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&afl=1
     Links:
       22. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage1.com/about?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=14668064da&e=dfa6f3870c&c=f5b2df5d9b
       24. http://northrivergeographic.us2.list-manage1.com/profile?u=8622abee09d30c486f01d80fc&id=14668064da&e=dfa6f3870c