[Talk-us] Which county next?

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 02:19:22 BST 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
> I plan to look at that once the first county is done, the data needs to be
> averaged and looked at first. Throw out wild pins, look at where the 'skips'
> are happening and so on.
>
> It should be helpful that there is very little addressing in the US right
> now, and I'll probably write something to check if there are address points
> near somewhere before doing the upload of each point.

What's the data that's being added by the process?

That is does it start with "I have an address and a general idea of
the building and am trying to stick them together", or is it "I have
an address and a street, and I'm using the imagery to stick the
address to it"?

In other words, before the human intervenes, what does the process already know?

- Serge