[Talk-us] Road Trip to SotM

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 03:00:33 BST 2011

Hi Kate,

The trip from Grand Junction over to Pueblo looks (on the map) really
interesting.
I'll plan (tentatively) to get to Pueblo about lunch time on the 7th

Does anyone know of any "unmissable" things to see/do on the US 50?

Cheers
Nick

Hi All,I know there was some talk about the GeoBus for State of the Map.
Well, on a much smaller scale myself and Iván Sánchez are going to drive
from Washington D.C. to Denver. This is a one way trip and I plan to sell my
car at the end. Anyway if anyone is interested in meeting up along the way
here is now currently tentative schedule including dates.DC Sept 1Knoxville
Sept 2 Memphis Sept 3Dallas Sept 4Dallas Sept 5Amarillo Sept 6Pueblo CO Sept
7 Denver Sept 8See you at SotM!-Kate