[Talk-us] NHD preconverted data - posted

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Mon Jun 20 18:34:57 BST 2011

I think it would be useful to begin compiling comments on the
importing/merging process, so I've started a topic on the NHD talk
page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:National_Hydrography_Dataset#Comments_on_process

Please add your comments/cautions/recommendations there. After many
comments have been gathered, we can try to distill them into a process
document that importers can use. Perhaps in this final document we
should have three sections, one on general comments about the data,
and one each for JOSM and Potlatch2 specific comments.

-Josh