[Talk-us] USPS Address Database

Val Kartchner val42k at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:40:11 GMT 2011

I think that someone has brought this up before, but I forget what
happened.

Can we get the United States Postal Service (USPS) address database?  It
would still take some adjustments, but this would be a lot easier than
driving every street and finding the numbers.  A lot of house numbers
are hard to find.  The cops may be called if we go around "casing"
houses.

With the database we can just align them with houses/buildings.  We'll
only have to go to places where something doesn't line up.

- Val -