[Talk-us] TriMet will begin OSM improvements in the Portland area

PJ Houser stephanie.jean.houser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:13:40 GMT 2011

Hi Alan,

Let me forward this to my employer for more clarification.

I'm thinking that the Trimet interns (I'm included in that group) can use it
because we are also checking RLIS data to make sure it is correct, and for
that, we definitely need the aerials.

I'll get back to you on this. I was wondering the same thing.
--
PJ Houser
Trimet