[Talk-us] Bike / Pedestrian directions on the MQ Open sites

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Mar 6 00:38:30 GMT 2011

On 03/04/2011 08:04 AM, Antony Pegg wrote:

> knowing the amazing diligence of this community, I'm sure you guys will
> find tags we've missed that should or could be used for
> bike/pedestrian.  If you feel its worth mentioning, please please please
> provide some point of reference so we can eyeball it - a wayID, or a
> link to a route on the open mapquest site where it isnt going thru a
> feature you think it should. Thanks.

One thing I just noticed trying a route from Shadow Mountain, Tulsa, OK
to the BOK Center, Tulsa, OK was the transit directions.  How is
Mapquest finding these on OSM data?  Is it limited exclusively to rail
services, or are bus routes included, too?  How is schedule information
discovered by this service?