[Talk-us] Summer of Code 2011 Ideas

dion_dock at comcast.net dion_dock at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 01:33:08 GMT 2011

> As admin for OSM's application to Google's Summer of Code this year,
> I'd
> like to remind everyone that we're looking for some project ideas for
> students to work on here on the wiki page:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GSoC_Project_Ideas_2011. The
> application
> deadline is roughly 24 hours away and we only have 2 ideas listed so
> far.
>
> All OSM-related projects are welcome to add project ideas. Any
> editors,
> tools, or libraries related to OSM should feel free to throw their
> ideas on
> this page so we can have a well-rounded list. Google uses this ideas
> page as
> part of the application process, so we should show them the diverse
> set of
> ideas our community has.
>
> Please feel free to pass this on to other mailing lists!
>
> -Ian

It's probably too late but it would be nice to have a better way to
undo deletions.  It's easy to get the history of a way but how would
I undo the deletion of a way?

Or maybe I just don't know how to do it?  My impression is I'm
supposed to somehow find the changeset and send the ID to this
list and hope someone can/will undo it.

-Dion