[Talk-us] Proposed cleanup: NHD "rivers"

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Mar 20 23:50:41 GMT 2011

Name for 2. It might miss some rivers, but the data source doesn't
differentiate between streams and rivers in any of the metadata.

3 is about making the rivers into single ways, more like a mapper would do
by hand. I'm not really set on this step and if done it would be after steps
1 and 2 have been done everywhere. Looking at nhd:com_id it might cause
problems with updating, so I'm thinking I'll drop this step for now.