[Talk-us] semi-apology Re: "Screw-up" of borders

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:46:58 GMT 2011

I'd like to apologize for specifically naming ToeBee and Techlady in
subject lines, and any connotation that may have been attached to
"screwup". The former was my error at reading the tea leaves of node
histories, and the latter was Techlady's error but perhaps my overreaction.

If this sounds forced and meaningless, I apologize for the way I am.

I am disturbed by the way people don't seem to care that the data can be
so easily damaged and so hard to fix. I've seen other inadvertent
damage, such as where someone selects a road and hits T to force it to a
straight line, last for years. Even worse was where someone had turned a
boundary into a circle; luckily I was able to revert that one without
conflict.