[Talk-us] OpenTripPlanner info and Trimet

Mike N niceman at att.net
Sun May 1 22:16:29 BST 2011

On 5/1/2011 4:23 PM, PJ Houser wrote:
> I don't understand what you mean by local closed data policies. Maybe in the
> past, but not anymore. Portland has some of the most open data policies in
> the States, or so I've heard.

   Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I'm in South Carolina, and open data
is still at the discretion of local governments, and the openness
varies.  In our local case, it's "closed".    So I'm just watching and
learning from your experience <g>.

    The rest of the information about OpenTripPlanner is very useful.
Thanks!