[Talk-us] Another day, another bad import

Ben Supnik bsupnik at xsquawkbox.net
Sun May 1 23:19:30 BST 2011

Hi Toby,

If/when you make contact with the importer, it would be useful to know
what went wrong exactly, e.g. did an automated part of the conversion
fail, what was the last phase of the import the user checked, did the
import fail on upload, etc.

Given the discussion of NHD imports last week and my attempts to make
the NHD data more manageable, it would be useful to know where the
failure points are.

cheers
Ben

Scenery Home Page: http://scenery.x-plane.com/