[Talk-us] Address improvement through imports?

Nathan Mills nathan at nwacg.net
Wed Nov 2 00:24:59 GMT 2011

 On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:16:11 -0600, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> By the way, if that page looks empty, that's because I just did not
> find very many resources on the state level which is where I looked.
> But at least I put in a link to what appears to be the central
> clearinghouse / catalog for geospatial data for each state.

 FWIW, the Arkansas address points are supposed to correspond to a
 specific structure (and sometimes even specific units). However, since
 each county collects the data on its own, accuracy varies somewhat,
 although it's generally very good.

 I haven't heard any objections over my previous import of three
 counties, so I'll import more if I ever get some free time. It would
 help if upload.py wasn't so finicky at times.