[Talk-us] Address improvement through imports?

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:35:58 GMT 2011

Up to now, we've been talking largely about addresses as point features.
However, one thing I think would be good to have is block ranges on
streets. What I mean is a tag that indicates this is the 1000 block, the
1100 block, the 1200 block, etc. Rather than being a point feature attached
to buildings, it would be a tag associated with the way. It would be much
easier to implement, make the map renderings much more presentable at small
scales, and provide better address utility than presently exists.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." --
Einstein