[Talk-us] Question on connectivity

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Nov 27 15:00:11 GMT 2011

Sorry - this might be a bit more of a convoluted problem than I think.

So we've got an editing party in Chattanooga next week (which I have to
announce). I guess several of us screaming OSM for the last year has
actually led Outdoor Chattanooga to try and implement OpenTripPlanner.
We've got several people involved from the Transportation engineer to
cyclists to people who have no clue about OSM but just want to help.

So I guess in all of this I will be the "technical OSM" guy. My first
question and it's something I should know but don't. I've been digging
through the wiki in my "not at work time" and trying to meet a hefty
deadline in "my work time" (I never move chairs). Is there a way in JOSM
or in something to figure out where ways are broken. We're using
http://keepright.ipax.at/ to check around town but I would like to get
all the editing into one environment (and not check the web - click a
link - open JOSM - fix - Check the web - open josm - fix).

Anywo,
Randy

--
Randal Hale, GISP