[Talk-us] Editing Party In Chattanooga December 4th 2011

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Nov 29 14:46:15 GMT 2011

In order to improve OpenStreetMap in Chattanooga TN we are having an
editing party on December 4th 2011 from 9 to 2 at the Outdoor
Chattanooga Headquarters. Outdoor Chattanooga is working on releasing an
OpenTripPlanner application (similar to Portland's application) and the
plan is to use OpenStreetMap as the base. They want to interface with
the OSM community and this is a first step to making that happen. At
some point soon we will be having an actually mapping party. If you wish
to help from where ever you are - please help us connect unconnected
ways to help with routing people and bicycles. We will handle the tags.

Bring your own laptop or use one provided. I plan on running through
potlatch and JOSM and how ways need to be tagged to work with
OpenTripPlanner.  Breakfast will be served - and hopefully a good (and
slightly frustrating) time will be had by all.

Location:
http://www.outdoorchattanooga.com/383.htm
Time: 9a.m. to 2p.m.

Randy