[Talk-us] Editing Party In Chattanooga December 4th 2011

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Nov 29 18:45:23 GMT 2011

  * Tiger Fixups - mostly intersections - we've got ways that almost
    connect and don't. OTP is routing around them. We're working from
    downtown out.
  * We're currently trying to collect all the Bicycle ROW/Lanes/Whatever
    as an ESRI shapefile. I think we have them - if so I will post them
    somewhere and you can use them as a reference. Outdoor Chattanooga
    is checking currently with the powers that be to see if we have them.
  * I've also got a TMS of 2010 Hamilton County imagery at
    http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States/Servers/Imagery
  * We're (OC) also trying to verify if roads need sidewalks for
    pedestrian traffic.

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc.
ESRI Business Partner and Certified Trainer
http://www.northrivergeographic.com
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com