[Talk-us] Interstate Crossovers

Peter Dobratz peter at dobratz.us
Fri Oct 7 11:34:33 BST 2011

I had been tagging them highway=service, but with access=private.

It sounds like access=official is used in places like Germany to
denote access to a bicycle path where bicycles and only bicycles can
travel on it.  Typically in this situation, there is a parallel path
that pedestrians and only pedestrians can travel on.

Peter