[Talk-us] US local chapter board election results

Michal Migurski mike at stamen.com
Wed Oct 12 20:03:14 BST 2011

Hand off agenda is a great idea.

My computing habits mean that IRC is probably unrealistic for me.

As far as goals for this year, I know that Ian has been building a server intended for hosting tile renders. I'd like to see that continue with a US-specific tile layer ready for public consumption six months from now.

Another idea I'd love discuss are extracts designed to assess the quality of OSM data on a county by county basis. I think this can be done in an automated fashion borrowing some of the ideas introduced by Geofabrik's Inspector, ultimately resulting in a regularly-produced summary of data quality for each of the 3000+ counties in the US.

Anyway, 'til tomorrow.

-mike.

michal migurski- mike at stamen.com
                 415.558.1610