[Talk-us] Signed shared roadway

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sat Oct 22 23:17:18 BST 2011

With "signed shared roadways" I meant those that are explicitly marked
with a sign that says that bikes share the road. I will tag those
'bicycle=designated', looking at the definition for designated that
makes sense. There's also streets marked as 'quiet streets' on the SLC
bike map, those can also be tagged 'bicycle=designated' I think, even
though there are not always signs to that effect on the actual
streets.

Martijn